Welcome to the introduction part of my blog!! I've put together a little list of different facts about myself, so you can get to know me better.
- My name is Nadia.
- I'm 22 years old.
- I'm Norwegian, which will explain my accent (in my YouTube videos) and the grammar mistakes or other mistakes in my written English... hehe.
- I live in a tiny place on the Western coast of Norway.
- I' studying to become a teacher and I will be done this coming Summer (2012).
- I lived in Belfast for a year and studied, as a part of my teacher training programme. It was the best year of my life and the best decision I've ever made.
- I met my boyfriend, now fiance, in Belfast. We are now living together in Norway, and who knew, he's Norwegian too!
- I have bright red hair!
- I'm a tattooed girl.
- I have some ear piercings and a little stud in my nose wing.
- I'm not a skinny coat hanger, and proud of it.
- I wear my cat eyeliner pretty much every day.
- I wear my grandmother's glasses, basically for reading and watching TV.
- I like being a student and everything that comes with it (that includes the pressure, but I like it).
- I like partying...in Belfast. Partying in Norway sucks big time, so I don't really go out...
- Cupcakes and cats (just love it).
- I have an obsession for TEA! I can't get enough tea.
- I love music, like rock'n'roll, rockabilly, psychobilly, some country, punk pop, power pop, bubblegum pop/punk.
- Even though I enjoy being with friends, I also appreciate being on my own just being.. me.
- I have a little kitty cat named McKenzie (my baby!).
- I have strong hate for drugs, and I think people who does drugs need to get their act together.
- I absolutely love Captain Morgan and coke..
- I've reached the age where I've realised that some of my "best friends" aren't really that good, and I'm asking myself: Why do I bother?
- I love being rockabilly!
- I can have a conversation in Gaelic, including asking "Where is the cheese?" and then answer: "The cheese is on the floor". Very useful indeed.